Club Building & Repairs
Greg first joined the Australian PGA as a Trainee in 2001 and graduated to full membership at the start of 2004 & has been building his own and his customers clubs for over 20 years.
At Sydney Golf Tech, he uses only the best quality materials and tools from companies such as 3M, Bosch, Mitchell Golf, Auditor, Golf Mechanix and ELDO. Due to the vast array of specialty tools that are in the workshop, some of the services available are as follows;
- Re Gripping.
- Repair of damaged clubs.
- Alteration of club length.
- Re shafting.
- Full build of irons or woods.
- Loft and lie alterations.
- Putter loft and lie alterations.
- Rebuilding drivers, including flowing of the shaft and/or spine alignment.
- Changing adapters on driver, fairway or hybrid shaft.
- Electronic swing weighting.
- Correct removal of graphite shafts.
With all of the experience and specialty tools at their disposal, Sydney Golf Tech remains the builder of choice for discerned golfers Australia wide.
Below is a few shots of our workshop. As you can see all of our work is done in a professionally maintained workshop.
Need some advice or a quote on building and/or repairs? Either give us a call on 0413 484 625 or fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you asap.